ROUNDTABLE FORUM: The Lightwave Syndicate forum remains in a state of potential, as does our world. While this page has a working forum, I have not been able to moderate it myself, and in the meantime have been asked to be part of the moderating team at the Roundtable. Please visit for community interaction and stimulating conversation! The Roundtable forum is hosted by a friend of this site, Laron Smith, and has a growing and vibrant community. Click here or on the banner below to jump there. All are welcome!

LIGHTWAVE SYNDICATE: Echoes through time come together into harmonic resolution now. In this space and time defined by the gathering of consciousness and individual presence, we enter into a new realm of understanding of what it is to see in everything a spark of divinity. In the words of the Pleiadian Renegades, whose presence also is entwined with our own here, it is a Nine school that happens when minds combine. Feel at home here, for this is the landing area as well as the launch pad for inner reflection and outer exploration. Take a look around. In one now, create another. Enjoy!

The Opalescent Nine site is in the midst of a total transformation.

You'll find it reborn as Nine's Path, an enhanced and upgraded online experience.

Bookmark the link:

http://ninespath.com

Send love back to The Source ?!

• Opal
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • If you have a moment... you have everything.
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Opal
Opal replied the topic: Send love back to The Source ?!
So well said, and you bring up some very interesting points!

May I blow your mind a little bit? I, too, have given much thought as to the nature of our local star. I've pored over the SOHO cams ( sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html ) and watched Suspicious0bservers for some time ( www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers ) to satisfy my scientific thirst. Done a fair bit of sungazing too, and I agree, so much comes through on those beams of photonic energies! Packed with information they are.

I've also long been intrigued by the Electric Universe theory, and have recently found some compelling evidence that changed my ideas about the sun and reality altogether, in a very good way. You can find an introduction to that here , with a very clear and fully explained video, which I highly recommend. I've actually dedicated a section to this kind of conversation, so I'm very very glad you've brought your thoughts here! :D

Link to electric sun / primer fields discussion
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Opal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• giladsof
  • giladsof's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by giladsof
giladsof replied the topic: Send love back to The Source ?!
Thanks I appreciate your answers... believe it or not but I think I got what you guys are trying to say...!

Please allow me to share some thoughts I have about our Sun... we already began talking about it so might as well...

I recently began to develop a more intimate relationship with our Sun... I've been gazing at it more and more and I feel I downloaded some interesting ideas about our Sun and its purpose in our lives... I got those ideas while I was at a very high conciseness level during a deep thinking session... the matrix really began to wobble... It was pretty awesome..!

So I just want to point out that our Sun contains 99.86% of the mass of our solar system. Think about that for a moment!

Needless to say it is also the number one dominating factor when it comes to gravitational dominance.

The Sun is the source of light... and we are all about light in this forum aren't we..?

The Sun is the source of knowledge... because light = knowledge... you can just gaze at the Sun and download knowledge straight to the brain

The Sun is the source of life.... most living things require the Sun to exist... either directly or indirectly...

The Sun is the source of energy... when we eat food, the food is digested until we are left with ATP, the basic energy unit of our body. But all this hard work of digesting food is just extracting energy from animals/plants... and it isn't really required! You can get energy straight from the source.... from the Sun- ever noticed that the more you are in the Sun the less you need to eat?

The Sun is the source of joy... When was the last time you were angry or in fear while enjoying the warmth of the Sun? Crime is usually done at night. People that live in areas with no sun light get depressed.

It was also mentioned in another post that all of us may even have a personal Chakra connecting each of us straight to the Sun - to the Source. Which implies of its significance in our lives.

Now it is true that our Sun is only one sun out of millions of others suns all over the infinite space.. but I think that in a similar fashion that an electron is much much more affected by its own nucleus, then all other nucleuses in the world, we are mainly affected by our Sun.

So to sum it up, I believe the Sun is the location of our doorway into "the Source"... I won't be surprised to discover that the spirits of our Sun are some of the most powerful spirits that deal with us !

Thank you Sun!!! You shine your light and love onto me so I shall return all the love that I find back to you! :))

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by jamalcyone
jamalcyone replied the topic: Send love back to The Source ?!
Loving Source is to me like the river flowing into the ocean, an experience of total disappearance and melding into the greater awareness of "All that is". :cheer:

• Opal
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • If you have a moment... you have everything.
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by Opal
Opal replied the topic: Send love back to The Source ?!
Hi and welcome to the group here! Thanks for asking such a great question.

There is a difference, subtle perhaps, between "sending love" and acknowledging the experience of having found it unexpectedly, being surprised by it, transformed by it, and saying "oh look at what I have become through understanding love!" This is more along the lines of what the Pleiadians point us toward, especially when we find love in unexpected places. We aren't here to have our energy harvested to feed some external god-like being. We are here as emanations of divinity, of a divine source of life, to discover love in a grand game of hide-and-seek, to experience love in as many ways as we can.

I don't know "where" that Source is. I think you are on the right track with the Sun, but that is not so much a destination as it is a portal. What if we are all linked to the sun? I feel that is very natural, and in some more obscure teachings about the human energy body, there are more than just the standard 7 chakras we often hear of. There is one just a couple of inches above the crown of the head, which is called by many the transpersonal chakra. Above that at arm's length is another, and far above that, another. There is one at the certain distance above the Earth near the edge of the atmosphere, and one that corresponds to the Sun. Can you feel into that and does that make sense with what you are asking about? If we are literally energetically linked with our "home star", and we are also energetically linked with a source of divinity, then it follows that the Sun would be along that pathway toward the Divine. And if you follow that further and turn around to see it from a bigger perspective, we are also that divinity. The Divine Self. So... When you experience love unexpectedly, through forgiveness, through putting aside some belief, going past your comfort zone, breaking a habit, helping a stranger, whatever... you become transformed and the ripple of that love-based transformation carry that understanding to the highest, outermost concept of self that we can have. That is perhaps the closest I can come to putting the Pleiadian idea of God in a nutshell :)

• giladsof
  • giladsof's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #5 by giladsof
giladsof created the topic: Send love back to The Source ?!
Hi brothers and sisters of Light,

I'm a little bit confused about the concept of sending love back to the Source?

Who is "the source"? Why does it need for us to collect love and send it to him?

Is that the job of people on Earth? To receive some energy / conciseness as input, do some processing in the form of thinking and then release the new processed energy in the form of love back to the source ?

I also have an intuitive feeling that "the source" is related to the sun in some way....?

I love you so much! Thank you so much for your help and guidance and everything you do !
Looking forward to be invited to return home to the Pleiades some time ;P
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by giladsof.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Go to top