ROUNDTABLE FORUM: The Lightwave Syndicate forum remains in a state of potential, as does our world. While this page has a working forum, I have not been able to moderate it myself, and in the meantime have been asked to be part of the moderating team at the Roundtable. Please visit for community interaction and stimulating conversation! The Roundtable forum is hosted by a friend of this site, Laron Smith, and has a growing and vibrant community. Click here or on the banner below to jump there. All are welcome!

LIGHTWAVE SYNDICATE: Echoes through time come together into harmonic resolution now. In this space and time defined by the gathering of consciousness and individual presence, we enter into a new realm of understanding of what it is to see in everything a spark of divinity. In the words of the Pleiadian Renegades, whose presence also is entwined with our own here, it is a Nine school that happens when minds combine. Feel at home here, for this is the landing area as well as the launch pad for inner reflection and outer exploration. Take a look around. In one now, create another. Enjoy!

The Opalescent Nine site is in the midst of a total transformation.

You'll find it reborn as Nine's Path, an enhanced and upgraded online experience.

Bookmark the link:

http://ninespath.com

The Atlantis Survivors

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #7 by KarlaSM
KarlaSM replied the topic: The Atlantis Survivors
Thank you for sharing Maryann!!! Looks great :cheer:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by KarlaSM.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Opal
  • Opal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • If you have a moment... you have everything.
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #8 by Opal
Opal created the topic: The Atlantis Survivors
Over the past several months, I have been led to information that has totally shifted my concept of history and at the same time allowed a LOT of puzzle pieces to fall into place. I refer to the work of a YouTube channel, newearth, specifically the video series, now in 26 parts and growing steadily, called "When the Atlantis Survivors Wake Up". Sylvie has put together an astonishing amount of information that chronicles a lost period in our known (that is, received from the history books) history; understanding this information might just change the way you view history and lead to a pretty amazing level of personal empowerment!

Here is the simple overview: There was a highly technologically advanced human culture on Earth many thousands of years ago, which we refer to as Atlantis. Hyperborea and Lemuria/Lumeria also. Some "leaders" got involved in a line of action that led to the physical destruction of that civilization, and the survivors of the culture who were not directly involved in the destruction were scattered around the Earth. Traces of their culture is to be seen everywhere, and close examination and comparison leads to the conclusions that a) the destruction was not as long ago as we are typically led to believe, b) many of the monolithic structures were left by them and show traces of advanced machinery as well as geopolymer (concrete/cement) construction, c) there has been and continues to be a concerted effort to eradicate what remains of the people and their culture. The wars we are seeing are waged not so much for oil or territory as they are for control of human memory, which is contained in bloodlines and could potentially blow the lid off of a great lie that has been promulgated by those who retain the bulk of power in this world.

There is SO much in these videos, and Sylvie translates into English a huge amount of research from Russian researchers that is otherwise unavailable to those of us who can most benefit from a broader understanding of our history... what it is, and what it is not. She has fascinating insights, based on a very grounded yet heightened awareness, into how history has come to us in its present form, and shows how clear seeing and thinking destroys a lot of myths surrounding our "ancient" past. I can't recommend this series highly enough!

Sylvie has a lot of other videos that complement this work, which you can explore and I will share on other threads as well. The whole series is on this site at this page , or on her YouTube channel, newearth . Eventually, the many videos will be condensed into a single documentary. These videos, however, are a treasure of information spanning the range of civilizations on this planet, from Egypt to China to Russia to Central America. I am sure you will be surprised at what you see, and greatly enlightened about some things you thought were both literally and figuratively carved in stone.

Here is the first video in the series if you would like to dive right in:

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Opal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KarlaSM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Go to top